Board of Trustees
Concord Hill School's Board of Trustees maintains a clear mission of preserving and continuously enhancing the School for current and future generations. To attain this mission, there is a consistent focus on:
- Developing and maintaining a mission, strategic plan, and governing policy goals
- Hire, support, and annually evaluate an excellent Head of School
- Maintaining the financial stability and the financial future of the school
- Showing commitment and leadership in fundraising
- Fostering an ongoing sense of community and belonging
Concord Hill is governed by an all-volunteer Board of Trustees which is charged with setting the overall policies of the school and is responsible for the school's ongoing financial stability. The Board oversees the implementation of its policies through the Head of School. The Board is comprised of parents, alumni parents, and community members who carry out the work of the Board through a structure of standing committees presently consisting of the Advancement Committee, Building & Grounds Committee, Committee on Trustees, Diversity Committee, and Finance Committee. Additional ad-hoc committees are formed as needed.