- Covers 10% of CHS's operational costs.
- Allows us to keep tuition lower.
- Supports specialists in reading, math, technology, social-emotional learning, and the arts.
- Supports lower tuition costs and financial aid.
- Enables CHS to improve facilities and invest in technology.
- Provides exceptional professional development resources for faculty.
- Supplements CHS curriculum resources.
Auction & Celebrations
- A wide variety of community-building events that raise funds for the School and supplement financial assistance.
- This year our traditional celebrations have been redesigned for COVID safety. We are offering outdoor and online experiences, plus activity kits.
Support While You Shop
- Support CHS while doing your weekly grocery shopping, shopping on Amazon, or even buying labels for your child's belongings.
A gift of publicly-traded securities is another convenient means of supporting the school, which may provide significant tax benefits. Donors generally may deduct the full fair market value of securities, even if they have appreciated above the cost originally paid by the donor. You can easily make a gift of stock through your broker. To request information to complete the stock transfer, please contact Cynthia Raso.
You may be able to double or even triple the value of your gift to the school. Many employers will match gifts made by current employees or retirees to nonprofit organizations like Concord Hill School. Please contact your human resource department to learn more about your company’s matching gift policy.
A planned gift to Concord Hill benefits the school well into the future by creating extraordinary opportunities for our students and families. By including Concord Hill in your will or estate, you create an opportunity to preserve this special school for generations to come. For many parents, grandparents, alumni, and friends planned giving is the ideal way of making a significant leadership gift to the school.
Concord Hill School is a 501 (c) (3) organization and all contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law.