Where Learning and Growing Together Begins
This new 2-day-a-week CHS program will focus on play, wonder, and exploration!
Concord Cubs is for children aged 18 - 30 months as well as a caretaker. This program will build your child’s social-emotional, cognitive, and physical growth while supporting caretakers. Caretakers will learn about early childhood development, harnessing curiosity, and cultivating a lifetime love of learning.
Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: 9:00-11:00 AM
Dates: January 30, 2024 - May 30, 2024 (Spring Break 3/26 & 3/28)
Ages: 18 - 30 months + Caretaker
Friday Music Together Option:
- February 9, 2024 - May 10, 2024 (Spring Break 3/29)
- 9:45-10:30 AM
- Additional $372
The program will be a combination of learning, playing, and having fun together. Most mornings will include:
- Arrival & Welcome
- Wonder Session/Circle Time
- Clean Up
Community & Museum Experiences
This program will meet outside of the classroom and in the community as part of its curriculum. It will also regularly incorporate art and other artifacts in fun and age-appropriate ways.
- 1-2 offsite classes per month
- Hands-on and experiential learning
- Explore artwork and artifacts from around the world
Connect with the CHS Community
Build community with other families in the Cubs program as well as the broader CHS community
- Join CHS weekly community meetings
- Join annual CHS events like the Fall Festival, Annual Gala, and End of Year Celebration
Contact Cynthia Raso at email@example.com with any questions.