At a Glance
- Coeducational school founded in 1965
- Age 3 through Grade 3
- Approximately 100 students
- One-two class/es per grade level
- Average class size: 16 students
- Two full-time teachers per class
- Student-to-teacher ratio average: 5:1
- Social-Emotional Curriculum
- Leadership Curriculum
- Specialists in STEM, the arts, library, physical education, and Spanish
- Individualized outplacement for 4th grade
Typical Morning Arrival
MON–FRI: 8:25 AM–8:40 AM
*Complimentary morning care/supervision provided to all families beginning at 8:00AM on school days.
Typical DAILY SCHEDULES & TUITIONS
Full Day Option: MON, TUE, THU & FRI: 8:25 AM–3:15 PM
WED: 8:25 AM–2:15 PM; @ $23,000
Please note that you do not have to enroll your child for the full day every day, you may choose specific days to stay for the full day – for more details about Preprimary PM, please use this link: https://www.concordhill.org/student-life/extended-day-programs
Half Day Option: MON–FRI: 8:25 AM–12:15 PM @ $17,500
MON, TUE, THU & FRI: 8:25 AM–3:15 PM
WED: 8:25 AM–2:15 PM
Primary @ $25,500
Kindergarten @ $29,000
Grade 1 – Grade 3 @ $30,700
CHS Cub Club
MORNING & AFTERNOON EXTENDED DAY
View programs and schedules.
Adusted schedules can be found on COVID page.
Concord Hill offers enriching after-school programs for Preprimary through Grade 3. Learn more.
CONCORD HILL Summer Camp
Now accepting children Ages 3–6! Learn more.
The Association of Independent Maryland Schools (AIMS)
- Association of Independent Schools of Greater Washington (AISGW)
- Black Student Fund
- Latino Student Fund
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)