Get Your Glow On Dance-A-Thon
Tuesday, June 8th on Zoom
Last year, we danced like nobody was watching and this year, we are going to add some glow to that! Throughout the year, CHS has discussed perspective and how each person can have a different view point. In the spirit of empathy and understanding, we want to encourage each and every one of our students to celebrate themselves and others by getting their glow on.
We also wanted to end this difficult year by looking forward - beyond COVID and PPE - to making enhancements to the CHS playground.
Support the Playground
CHS is undergoing a playground makeover!! We are installing a new climbing structure, updating our mud kitchen, creating a Concord Hill Café, and more.
Funds raised by our students will go directly to the purchase of materials to build a stage similar to the one featured below. It will be just one element in a suite of enhancements that are meant to expand the features of the CHS playground.
- We want you to do as little as possible.
- Identify with your child who they want to ask to sponsor them.
- Encourage them to make the call to a grandparent or loved one, or knock on a neighbor's door.
- Return their pledge form with any monies to school by Monday, June 7th.
- Don't want to deal with the pledge form? You can sponsor using your credit card here.
It's All About the Students
- We want the students to be the fundraisers.
- Our goal is to have each child participate and feel like they are a part of the school community.
Students Earn Prizes
- Each class will receive a neon goodie bag to use during the Dance-A-Thon.
- Each class with 50% participation gets pizza and popsicles for lunch that day.
- Each class with 70% participation gets to dunk Mr. Dennison, the CHS Head of School, in the dunk tank.
**Thanks to an anonymous donor, we are pretty confident that ALL our CHS classes will meet this goal.