DIRECTOR OF ADVANCEMENT
Concord Hill School is seeking a fundraising professional whose philosophy and work ethic align with our dedicated community and unique mission. Since its founding in 1965, Concord Hill has been an area leader in early childhood education, with students ranging from Age 3 through Grade 3. The ideal candidate will be eager to take on a multi-faceted role on a team of hard-working administrators, with a strong desire to achieve great things for a special institution.
This is an 11-month position (August to June) with the opportunity for a part-time, flexible schedule during the school year. Schedule will be determined by the Head of School based on departmental needs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- • Hard working, self-starting, and strong work ethic
• Exemplary written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven relationship management experience
• Demonstrated leadership with strategic planning and budget experience
• Enthusiasm, creativity, and resourcefulness
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- • Two to four years of fundraising experience preferably in an educational environment
• Understanding of principles and techniques of advancement activities, including annual giving, major giving,
and grant writing
• Volunteer management experience
• Experience with event planning and auctions
• Experience with a constituent management database (i.e. Raiser’s Edge)
• Proven ability to create and maintain reports and budgets, including PPT Presentations, Excel spreadsheets,
Google Docs, and Auction software
FIRST GRADE TEACHER
Concord Hill School seeks a full time First Grade Teacher for September 2020. Since its founding in 1965, Concord Hill has been an area leader in early childhood education, with students ranging from Age 3 through Grade 3. We offer an ideal teaching environment with a low teacher-to-child ratio, opportunity for collaborative work with special subject teachers, and excellent professional development opportunities. Concord Hill’s five core values, “Knowledge, Character, Respect, Play, and Community,” guide our dynamic, developmentally appropriate and innovative academic and social curriculum.
• A Bachelors degree in Elementary Education or Early Childhood Education
•Minimum of 3–5 years of early childhood/elementary school teaching experience
•Masters degree preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
•Competitive salaries (averaging in the 75th and 90th percentile in comparison to regional peer schools)
•TIAA retirement annuity
•Full tuition remission*
•Life and Long-Term Disability insurance
•HSA and Flexible Spending
•Professional Development Opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
•Interested candidates, please email a cover letter and resume to Nate Dennison, Head of School.
Concord Hill School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or genetic information in the administration of its hiring, educational policy, admissions, financial aid practices, or other School-administered programs.