The Concord Hill Auction, the largest of our school’s fundraising events, is held each year in the fall and provides revenues for our current operations.
It’s also an opportunity to get to know other Concord Hill parents and enjoy an event that always promises to be lively and fun.
There are a number of ways parents and community members can support our auction:
- Attend the auction kickoff meeting and sign up to volunteer
- Donate an item or service to be auctioned
- Ask friends, family members, or businesses to make donations
- Advertise in the auction catalog, list your business, or have your child create a piece of art for the catalog
- Underwrite certain expenses related to the evening
- Make a cash contribution
- Raise your paddle on auction night!
Other School Events
The generous volunteer efforts of so many parents allow us to enjoy a full calendar of successful events and activities throughout the school year. School fundraising events held in addition to our Annual Auction include the Washington Antiquarian Book Fair, the Children’s Fair, the Scholastic Book Fair, and our spring social event.