Strengthening Our Future’s Foundation Today
The Concord Hill Endowment is designed to allow our school to meet challenges and opportunities in the years to come, maintain academic excellence, remain competitive with other schools, and meet the changing needs of our students and faculty. We’re committed to growing endowments in the following areas—these are the most important for our short- and long-term future: faculty, tuition assistance, technology, and facility.
The Endowment fund is made up of gifts and bequests that are subject to a requirement that the principal remain intact and be invested to create revenue for operations, fund strategic initiatives, and ensure long-term financial stability.
Our Endowment campaign provides increased funds for:
- Continue to enhance salary and benefit offerings
- Promote faculty and staff development through professional training, continuing education, and experts made available to the staff
- Increase the faculty hours of part-time specialty teachers
- Maintain tuition levels that are lower than comparable schools
- Enhance after-school program offerings
- Maintain and continue to improve infrastructure
- Provide ongoing faculty training
- Establish and support building maintenance funds